Stainless Steel Cryogenic Freezer, a large-caliber, large-capacity, low-liquid nitrogen consumption biological container, is developed on the basis of liquid nitrogen tanks, but is more suitable for long-term static storage of large-scale biological products.
In order to facilitate the preservation of these products, Stainless Steel Cryogenic Freezer provides dual-mode switching between gas phase and liquid phase, and an intelligent management system is also added.
1. One color touch LCD screen controls all systems.
2. Advanced temperature, liquid level monitoring and alarm system, support network remote monitoring.
3. Micro-processing system, can permanently save running data, support transmission, download and so on.
4. The liquid level detection and the liquid level control system cooperate to automatically trigger and stop the liquid replenishment according to the preset height.
5. Alarm and remote alarm, the on-site sound cooperates with the screen flashing, and the remote is sent in the form of text messages and emails to remind users.
6. The hot gas of the pipeline is bypassed and leaked to prevent the hot gas of the pipeline from entering the pipe and reduce the evaporation of liquid nitrogen.
7. Time recording function, save the curve data of nearly 2 months, and support custom export.
8. Can modify parameters remotely, or manually control adding liquid nitrogen, etc.
These intelligent management systems make the Stainless Steel Cryogenic Freezer more user-friendly and easier to use. It has a large caliber and saves a large number of samples while obtaining lower liquid nitrogen consumption.