snowflake ice maker is born because of ice making, ice making first refrigeration, it is impossible to make ice without the refrigeration system, but what if the refrigeration system does not work?
Find the fault and then repair it!
1. Cut off the process pipe, if there is no refrigerant discharge, or if there is oil traces at the joints of the pipes by visual or hand touch, it can be judged that the refrigeration system is leaking.
Maintenance method: re-weld the process pipe, and pressurize for leaks. Find the leaking point to repair welding, re-vacuum and add liquid.
2. Cut the process pipe, if there is refrigerant discharge, it can be judged that the refrigeration system is dirty and blocked.
Maintenance method: Re-weld the process tube, and find the dirty block position, usually at the inlet of the capillary, remove it and refill it.
3. The compressor is broken (the high pressure pipe does not exhaust)
Repair method: replace the compressor
4. During the refrigeration process, there is a loud airflow sound inside the evaporator, which can be judged as the de-icing solenoid valve.
Maintenance method: Force the machine to de-icing (press and hold the selection key for 3 seconds). During the de-icing process, tap the valve body. If it is caused by small impurities, it can generally be eliminated. If not, the valve body needs to be replaced.
5. There is a slight leakage in the refrigeration system, the process pipe is cut off, and a small amount of refrigerant is discharged
Maintenance method: re-weld the process pipe, and pressurize the leak, find the leak point to repair the welding, and re-pump the vacuum and add liquid.